East2 - Unleashing the power of rewards for airlines and their loyal travelers
East2 is a company with deep airline and travel technology expertise having previously (as EB2) developed a sophisticated and proprietary airline Internet Booking Engine which was acquired by Sabre Inc. Dallas, USA and continues to power airlines online booking systems around the world today. Capitalising on our airline expertise in conjunction with new and emerging technologies including Blockchain, Smart Contracts and EDOS, East2 disrupts and changes the long-standing airline frequent flyer model, creating a new travel loyalty eco-system that benefits airlines and airline travellers.
Claim this listing and publish updates.
EDOS - benefits for travelers:
- EDOS can be redeemed for any flight.
- EDOS don’t expire.
- EDOS can be bought and sold without restriction.
- EDOS Bonus Rewards can be earned through Action Projects.
- EDOS retain value and are non-inflationary due to their limited supply.
- EDOS offers more relevant travel products and service offerings in the eco-system.
- EDOS are awarded and redeemable almost immediately.
- EDOS promotes a better traveler experience.
EDOS - benefits to airlines:
- Strengthens the loyalty of frequent flyers.
- Generates meaningful engagement and recognition.
- Reduces liabilities, due to the flexible nature of EDOS.
- Unprecedented insights into consumer behavior of their frequent flyers
- End-to-end traveler visibility and intent.
- Ability to deliver curated product offerings.
- No ‘black-out’ redemption travel periods.
- No complicated redemption rules and restrictions.
- Generates new ancillary revenues.
- Reduces operating costs, structures and processes.