Ambit - The next generation mining infrastructure
In October Ambit Mining completed the construction of its first fully disclosed and diversified Mining farm, with the capacity of 1 MW which achieved 100 % ROI in just 5 months. Ambit Mining aims to expand the existing operation to 20 MGW with crowdfunding (using Ethereum-based smart contract) and make a large scale cryptocurrency mining operation accessible to the community.
Claim this listing and publish updates.
|Accepting||BTC, ETH, Fiat|
Ambit Mining is a mining operation established in the free economic zone, Tbilisi, Georgia. In October Ambit Mining completed the construction of its first fully disclosed and diversified Mining farm, with the capacity of 1 Megawat (MW). Ambit Mining aims to expand the existing operation with crowdfunding (using Ethereum based smart contract) and make a large scale cryptocurrency mining operation accessible to community.
Low cost, green electricity (0.05$ per kW/h), favorable government regulations, tax free zone, cutting edge technological solutions, all these factors ensure that Ambit Mining is one of the most profitable mining operations in the world. (100% ROI Achieved in just 5 months for the existing farm). Community members who will contribute to this project will have the opportunity to become part of the mining family at Ambit. Each Community Member will have access to regular and transparent information regarding the mining operation.
Ambit Mining contributors will receive Ethereum based AMBT Tokens that represent their share in Ambit Mining. These tokens will entitle the holders to the profit share from the Ambit Mining operation. 85% of the net profit will be available for token holders (Total Mining Yield), out of this 85%, 75% will be distributed as dividends, the remaining 25% will be reinvested to improve and upgrade our mining infrustructure, in order to match the increasing mining dificulty and maintain the same ROI over the years. If the cost of the actual reinvestment is less than 25%, then the remaining funds will be distributed as dividends as well.
On the existing mining operation, Ambit Mining has managed to achieve 100% ROI in just 5 months. However, due to the volatility of cryptocurrencies, the ROI might rate, at bitcoin prices of USD 13,000, Ambit Token will generate a yearly ROI of 171%, or over 500% over 3 year period. Which means that every 1 ETH invested will yield 5 ETH within 3 year timeframe.
In total there will be 104 million Ambit Tokens issued, out of which 85% will be available for crowdsale. The reminder will be allocated as follows: Team & Advisors 9%, Bounty Campaign 3%, Company Reserve 3%. All unsold tokens will be burned and there will be no further distri of the tokens. All tokens allocated to team and advisors, will be vested for 6months, to ensure the interest in the success of Ambit Mining.