Claim this listing and publish updates.
- What is BrikBit Digital Shares?
BrikBit Digital Shares is a Blockchain Swiss based Company developing BRIKBIT, the first LISK blockchain-based ecosystem that develops and manages entire operations for the Real Estate industry. Within the BrikBit ecosystem all shareholders involved in Real Estate projects will be able to use the potentiality of blockchain technology to automate, disintermediate and make more transparent both typical and implicit processes during all steps of a Real Estate enterprise, such as fund collection, design, creation and management.
- Who is behind this project?
Our Team is made up of professionals, blockchain experts and architects with a long experience in Real Estate projects at international level. We decided to join forces to launch an ecosystem that will revolutionize the sector, always in need of new technologies to go beyond borders and support each player involved in an innovative way.
- What is the reason for the creation of the BrikBit ecosystem?
Through the ecosystem BrikBit wants to:solve the problem of univocity and correctness of Real Estate data
solve the problem of illiquidity of value of RE properties
solve the problem of fundraising and easy access to RE developments
bring transparency to the oldest and most effective industrial sector.
This ecosystem will be the real financial Revolution of Real Estate.
- What is a REDA?
REDA is an acronym for Real Estate Digital Asset. It is an avatar of a building that is created through the BrikBit platform and it summarizes all necessary information of a real building: structure, design, materials, plants, services. All information will be organised through a dedicated protocol to manage each property.The protocol will determine the partitions of a building, allowing platform users to optimise the value exchange. REDA represents the interface between the blockchain platform and the real building. REDA will also be a customized token linked to a specific project, with its own property and following distinct legislation according to the country the building is meant to be built.
- What is a REDApp?
RE-DApps, Real Estate Decentralized Applications, are implemented dedicated applications to create REDA.The RE-DApps represent the “core” of the BrikBit platform and guarantee the management of information involved within Real Estate processes, creating the Framework to identify the expressed value of the REDA.These Apps meet the needs to have an equal, transparent and unamendable management to exchange information and value in Real Estate projects.
- What problems do BrikBit, REDA and REDApps solve?
1. They can provide uniqueness of data and correctness of property data currently lacking. For instance, when someone buys a new property there is an issue of guarantee that the property is constructed according to the local regulations.
On BrikBit ecosystem, whoever buys a digital share of an asset, can buy something with an history and unique data recorded on a blockchain.
2. They offer the possibility to divide in digital shares a RE asset: this allows to own and sell a small partition of a property.
3. They solve the problem of lack of funds to do RE operations. With the BrikBit ecosystem, a small - medium saver could decide to invest in a share of a Real Estate project in Tokyo and Paris, rather than in Singapore or in Dubai.
4. They solve the problem of lack of transparency. This is usually the case in transactionswithin Real Estate development and in managing operations during construction and lifecycle of a building.
- What is BrikBit Social Professional Network?
It is the first BrikBit ecosystem, since it gives a chance to all Real Estate players interested to operate in a new way of doing business thanks to the blockchain. This will be a meeting point for operators, investors, professionals and brokers who want to join forces and create round-tables to start potential cooperation. It will be a pay per sign up network that will enable all members to interact with BrikBit developers team to develop and implement the BrikBit eco-system. This way, the network will match reality with actual issues present in the day-to-day Real Estate projects.