The Multiven Open Marketplace (MOM) will be the first blockchain-based marketplace for the global $3 trillion IT products and services industry. It will enable participants to reduce their IT hardware, software, and service costs by up to 75%; decentralize procurement worldwide; and trade new and used equipment, peer-to-peer.
Claim this listing and publish updates.
|Accepting||BTC, ETH, LTC, USD, EUR|
|KYC||KYC & Whitelist|
- Whitelist : 1st June - 30th June - 50%
- Pre-ICO Round 1 : 1st July - 8th August - 40%
- Pre-ICO Round 2 : 9th August - 8th September - 30%
- Pre-ICO Round 3 : 9th September - 9th October - 20%
- Public Sale : 1st May - 31th May 2019 - Reverse Auction (1 billion Token)
The Multiven Open Marketplace (MOM) will be a blockchain-based, decentralized IT products and services marketplace.
MOM will enable anyone to buy and sell IT equipment such as smartphones, computers, servers, switches, routers, and firewalls, and related services. All of this will be done on a peer-to-peer basis, without intermediaries, and powered by smart contracts.
MOM will become a one-stop shop for hardware, software, and cyber-defense services. It will disrupt the $3 trillion IT products and services market by enabling trading without borders. MultiCoin will be the sole medium of exchange on MOM.