By offering blockchain-powered smart contracts and a decentralized escrow system, Opporty puts client-contractor relations on the blockchain. The platform, with the help of its expert community, ensures transparency and security, standardizes procedures, and creates an environment of cooperation that instills trust between parties.
Claim this listing and publish updates.
Opporty solves the problems of lack of trust in business transactions and privacy in traditional blockchain solutions by introducing a small-business-oriented marketplace empowered through the PoE protocol.
Opporty introduces a transaction-based scoring system for businesses. An adaptive machine learning algorithm that is based on multiple factors, including actual transaction data, it is mutually beneficial to both providers and clients and makes third-party verification and validation process available to all participants.
Opporty’s primary functionality is enabled by the PoE protocol, which has the following features:
- Ethereum and private blockchain based on Plasma
- Identity management and linked identities
- Ethereum blockchain holds transaction metadata
- Private blockchain holds transaction details and identity information
- Allows transaction privacy when required
Opporty’s PoE protocol use cases include:
- B2B/B2C transactions using popular cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, etc.)
- Integration with other blockchain-based platforms (e.g. identity providers, lending, etc.)
- Domestic B2B/B2C transactions
- International cross-border transactions
- Supply chain risk management
Opporty’s built-in marketplace enables users to:
- Post requests for proposals and receive bids from proven business community members
- Build your business reputation by executing deals, providing services, and educating the community
- Log in niche-oriented areas to target specific, long-tail audiences
- Execute safe transactions protected by a decentralized escrow
- Get your services listed at the B2B service marketplace
- Get rewarded for contributing to community development, and for creating business opportunities for other community members