TrustaBit - Blockchain for Delayed Flights
Blockchain for flight delays. TrustaBit uses blockchain technology with smart contracts to automatically issue flight vouchers to passengers when their flights are delayed.
Claim this listing and publish updates.
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, USD|
Through the use of smart contracts and distributed ledgers, TrustaBit:
- Provides airlines with a solution that is less likely to increase the friction in an already fraught situation – resulting in smoother experiences and less customer churn.
- Improves efficiencies in the airline compensation system through automation helping airlines keep costs down in an already cost-sensitive industry.
- Provides travelers with more choice when faced with disruption to their plans.
- Reduces the likelihood of fraud associated with loyalty programmes – thereby reducing the opportunity for human trafficking, terrorism and drug dealing.
- Actively contribute to the digitized token economy by providing real options for token redemption and token value creation.