The United Scientists Association of Technology Inc. operates as a digital incubator for highly profitable and novel commercial ideas. The USAT platform can quickly and efficiently take a product to market via a decentralized platform while maximizing returns for all stakeholders. Using a blockchain-enabled IP storage system, the IP can remain protected through all the evaluation stages leading to commercialization. The platform has proven it can successfully take IP from commercialization to exit with its flagship project, solar-wind technology, and will be launching its second project by the end of 2018.
Claim this listing and publish updates.
|Restricted Areas||Australia, USA|
- 15 June - 15 August - 15%
- 1 September = 15 November - 10%
- The USAT platform is the first of its kind connecting inventors and innovators to funding through blockchain technology.
- We fund and develop new virtuous technologies, which are submitted to our platform by inventors from all around the world; once successful, we oversee full commercial implementation.
Intellectual Property Repository
- When a new technology is developed, we assist the inventor in patenting the innovative product and then purchase the rights to the IP and patents for an agreeable fee.
- Once acquired, all patents and trade secrets are added to the USAT IP Repository where they are stored and made available for shared ownership.
Introducing USAT Token
- The USAT Token is a token of shared ownership of all present and future patents stored in the USAT Inc. IP repository. A USAT Token holder is a part-owner of all of these patents.
- USAT Tokens are used in all transactions between USAT and third parties, including IP acquisitions from inventors and IP or product sales to non-government buyers.
Technology to Make a Difference
- As a non-profit organization, we have the vision to develop breakthrough, innovative products that have a positive impact on developing countries and ultimately the world.
- Central to the USAT organization are humanitarian projects that implement technologies to serve the communities and people that need them most.