C3C is a new initiative that wants to connect creators, consumers, and advertisers to disrupt online content and advertising. The token is launched on the Ethereum blockchain and will later be converted into its own blockchain, powering payments for connecting creators, publishers and advertisers.
Claim this listing and publish updates.
C3C tokens will power payments between creators, consumers, and advertisers. When advertisers want to reward consumers or publish campaigns, they will do so using C3C. Advertisers will buy C3C tokens primarily from users who hold them in the C3C wallet using leveraged staking; locking tokens in the wallet earns additional tokens and opens them for potential sale to advertisers at a user-defined premium.
- Publishers get new subscribers and new revenue for their paid premium content.
- Authors get direct rewards from users.
- Users participate in advertising activities such as surveys or watching videos and are rewarded in C3C tokens.
- User privacy is always protected – users control their personal data. Users earn from sharing data for advertising.
- Advertisers can address users directly and with permission, thus increasing efficiency and eliminating fraud.
The team behind C3C has many years of experience in advertising, online media and blockchain. Also, C3C has the one thing that many other projects in online content are missing: reach. Through the flagship site CryptoCoin.News, InvestItIn.com and its partnership with a dozen other leading crypto sites, its audience reach over 80m uniques per month.
The alpha version is currently in development and will be released in November 2018. The first publishing partners are CryptoCoin.News and InvestItIn.com.