Tangle is a trustless, decentralized Neblio Application for prediction markets. The outcomes of Tangle's prediction markets are chosen by users that hold Tangle's native TGL token, who benefit when an outcome is achieved and, in return, receive settlement fees from the markets.
Claim this listing and publish updates.
|Accepting||USDT, NEBL, ETH|
WHAT IS TANGLE ?
Tangle is an application for prediction markets that stores outcomes of events by utilizing the Neblio blockchain.
How Tangle Works
In order to reap the benefits of the application a user must possess TGL tokens exclusively, that is predictions are made and finalized using TGL tokens. Tangle proposes a bi-structural design in which one application is holistically centralized but utilizes the blockchain to ensure results and outcomes are fair – that can’t be changed once settled and the second incarnation utilizes a full decentralized structure for users who are adept with blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
Holders of TGL tokens will be able to create prediction markets, take a position and be rewarded for the correct outcome. In the case of disputes, a settlement window* will be open for which votes can be made in order to determine the outcome. The result is a prediction market where trust requirements, friction, and fees will be as low as competitive market forces can drive them.
- Token Sale - April 2019 through August 2019
- Alpha Release and Closed Testing - July 2019
- Exchange Listing, Beta Release and Selective Testing - September 2019
- Product Release and Testing - October 2019
- Techcrunch San Francisco Disrupt - October 2019
- Neblio (NTP-1) Chrome Extension Wallet - November 2019
- Mobile App for Android and iOS - December 2019
- White Label Prediction Market - March 2020